IncrediMail is one of the famous email service providers which is famous among the professionals as well as individuals. However, IncrediMail is famous for offering top quality and advanced features to its users around the world over the internet. Using IncrediMail email services one can continue their work with numerous features from any time anywhere. But as some other email services, it sometimes shows many issues which can’t be fixed easily by pressing the refresh button. Though, these are technical issues which need proper guidance or step by step guide to fix it. Most of the users are encountering IncrediMail error code 1232. It is one of the most common error and occurs due to the wrong setup or because of some problem in the internet connection issues. When this error occurs on the screen, creates a problem in sending and receiving emails.
Below we provide you some troubleshooting steps which help you in fixing the IncrediMail error code 1232. But these steps are sometimes more complicated and takes more time in fixing the error code 1232. However, if you follow these steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below will avoid you lots of problem and unwanted problems. The steps are discussed below.
Causes of IncrediMail Error Code 1232
Well, there are numerous causes of IncrediMail error code 1232. Usually, users may receive this error on your system due to malfunction in their computer system. Some most common errors behind this error are incomplete and incorrect or failed installation and uninstallation of any email message or file you want to download. Or, virus or malware may infect your computer system and many others.
Solutions to Troubleshoot IncrediMail Error Code 1232
Whenever users are trying to optimize the IncrediMail error code 1232, they receive an irritating error message which can’t be easily solved. To troubleshoot these issues follow the steps which are discussed below. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, download the IncrediMail repair tool for fixing the IncrediMail error code 1232.
- After that, double-click on repair tool to open the smart PC fixer.
- Then, click on the Scan button to scan and clear the interface.
- Next, search and press the ‘Scan’ tab located at the right side of the screen.
- Now, the program will automatically start performing a full system scanning for your computer system.
- Once the process is completed, you will see a ‘Fix All’ button on the screen.
- Lastly, click on the ‘FIX ALL’ tab to troubleshoot IncrediMail error code 1232 and some other issues easily.
- Finally, you need to follow on-screen instructions to complete the process and successfully troubleshoot the IncrediMail error code 1232.
SheryWilliams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on incredimail support, Verizon and Roadrunner.