Forget the password of any account or device is pretty common for all of us and sometimes to change it irritating for users. However, it is more painful or annoying when you recognize that there is only one potential solution that is to reset the password of your account or device, it makes the process more time-consuming and lengthy.
No matter, what’s the situation could be you have to know that in Verizon Email Password Reset process, the password will be changed automatically to all the sites like Family Locator, Push to Talk, Backup Assistant etc.
Additionally, as resetting the account password, ensure that you have some useful information including Verizon Email account username, zip code, phone number, and security questions answer that you have selected earlier. So make sure you always have to keep in your mind all the credentials which you need to log in with your Verizon email account.
Steps to Reset Password of Verizon Email Account
The method of resetting the Verizon email account password is quite easy only if you follow the steps in ascending order. Here how to do it:
- On your web browser, visit the Verizon email account login page.
- Navigate to the “My Account” direct from the “Sign-in” drop-down menu page.
- Now, type your “Mobile Number or User ID” in the box appeared on your screen.
- After that, press the link “Forget your Info” located below the login page.
- Provide 10 digits mobile number and hit the “Next” tab.
- Click to enter the five digits billing Zip Code and press the “Next” tab.
- Then, choose an option “As a text message” or to “The billing address” to send the impermanent password via email and after that click n the “Send Password” option.
- Lastly, you need to enter the impermanent password and then click on the “Sign-in” option.
- Now, you can easily enter the fresh password in the “Create Password” and Confirm Password” field.
- Finally, try to logging in to check that your latest password works.
Though, there should be a possibility that you might remember your present password but unable to login with your account. Underneath are few steps for resetting your Verizon email password in case you still remember your current password. Here how to do it.
- Initially, you have to visit the Verizon website.
- Then, hit on the “My Account” Link, it will navigate you to my Account page.
- Now, enter your fresh Verizon email account username and password in the appropriate fields and press Enter key.
- Choose “Edit Password or Secret Password” option.
- Then, you need to type your fresh password in the “Current Password” Field.
- After that, type your new password under the “New Password” field, again type the password to confirm it.
- Lastly, click on the “Send” tab to send the new password.
- After completing the process, try to log in to check that this method works or not.
Hopefully, these above-mentioned methods help you in resetting the Verizon email account password.
SheryWilliams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Verizon email support, Comcast and Roadrunner.