Most people know that Safari is not as famous as the other desktop browsers. However, it comprises plenty of useful features. Note, it can work better by downloading extensions, after all, it opens many options for its users.
Top 6 Safari Extensions Of 2019
Extensions for productivity
1. Pinterest browser button
It avails users to save links or pictures from any place of the web. For instance, it can save travel photographs and quotes. After it gets downloaded completely, you can go to the extension with the help of a few clicks. Saving anything becomes very easy after all the users get the option of saving every time they visit any of the pictures.
- Luckily, this can even be changed from the settings if it diverts your mind from doing any type of work that needs a lot of attention.
2. Evernote Web Clipper
It is very famous for web-clipping and note-taking. People can clip lengthy essays for saving and can go through it on any of the gadgets that allow Evernote.
- The best part is that the extension shall help to share pictures or content by the web itself.
- Approximately it has 200 million users.
Mostly everyone knows about Grammarly Safari extensions, after all, it is advantageous for all its users to avoid grammatical mistakes.
- For having access to it, people need to create an account on it.
- Luckily, its free service consists of approximately 400 spelling check every month.
It is a remarkable search engine. The users of Safari can download this extension and can make the search engine set into the browser’s default search field.
- The most significant advantage of having DuckDuckGo is that it does not trace or ask for any private information of its users.
- And it does not support advertisements on it.
5. Adblock Plus
People love Adblock Plus a lot because it can block ads that get displayed and irritates them the most in their daily life.
- Its manufacturers claim that presently it is working on millions of systems.
- It can not only ban banner advertisements but also video advertisements and pop-ups.
6. Shut Up
I recommend you not to go for it. It is entirely free of cost and can block every comment. This implies that it will not let even a single comment to get displayed in the browser.
- Only with the help of a toggle or a switch users can turn on/off this tool.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Verizon email support, Comcast and Roadrunner.